Strategic Plan 2010-2013
As an essential ministry of the Catholic Church in the Fox Valley area, the ACES Xavier Educational System seeks:
To engage families in a life of leadership and learning through faith and service.
To be the leading partner of families, the Church and the community for faith-based leadership, learning and service.
Growth in faith Family engagement Whole child focus Nurture Christian values
Service-learning Leadership development Optimal value
Grow (enrollment) market share and market penetration
1. Re-evaluate the recruitment methods being used and develop a
more aggressive recruitment strategy
2. Hear the voice of the customer
3. Expand our current PK-12 offerings by adding a prenatal to
4. Broaden our customer base by:
- Expanding our Catholic base
- Including those of other faiths
- Increasing the number of international students at the high school level
5. Re-evaluate our retention methods and develop a more aggressive
6. Ensure that all employees know and support the educational
opportunities and programs available at the elementary, middle
and high school levels.
7. Create partnerships that benefit our parishes, community and
To develop a financial model that makes Catholic education affordable for
all. To face this challenge, we will:
1. Re-evaluate tuition model for barriers and refinements.
2. Create sustainable alternative income streams
3. Maximize the impact of third source resources
4. Maximize operational efficiency in an environment of customer intimacy
Optimize educational achievement for all students
1. Design and implement best practices in differentiated instruction
2. Develop criteria for the accelerated learning of students PK-12.
3. Design a PK curriculum to optimize the educational experience of
4. Explore the incorporation of teaching methods that make use of
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) principles,
critical thinking and project-based learning into the educational
programs of ACES Xavier.
5. Explore connections with post-secondary institutions to facilitate the
advancement of student learning.
6. Increase the flexibility of the school day and the academic year,
7. Explore educational innovation that will create “blue ocean” market